MISSION STATEMENT: Rusk FBC Student Ministry exists to disciple teenagers and their parents, so that students may grow into followers of Jesus that adore Him, love people, and make disciples of all nations.
STUDENT MINISTRY AND THE ROLE OF PARENTS: We believe that parents are the God-ordained primary disciplers of their children, and we are at our best when we walk alongside them.
3 PILLARS OF RUSK FBC STUDENT MINISTRY
WORSHIP - “I’m created to enjoy an authentic relationship with my Creator.”
CONNECT - “I belong to the family of Christ and define myself according to His Word.”
GO - “I exist every day to demonstrate God’s love to a broken world.”
For the most up-to-date information on our Student Ministry gatherings and events, please visit us on social media:
WE ARE ALSO ON REMIND! Text "@ruskfbcs" to 81010 to join.
- Doors open for meal at 5:30 PM in fellowship hall Students are also encouraged to have fun and play games until worship start time. Games available include Basketball, Volleyball, Gaga ball, 9-Square, Football, board games, card games, and video games.
- MIDWEEK SERVICE -large group gathering for teenagers @ 6:30 PM in the youth room (worship & Bible Study).
- Breakfast (usually donuts and juice) in the youth foyer at 9:00 AM
- AMPLIFY Bible Study starts at 9:15 AM with large group meeting
- COMMUNITY GROUPS - discipleship groups that meet on the 1st and 3rd Sunday nights of the month from 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM divided by gender. Each group has a different location, usually in someone's home. Food and refreshments are included. Ask us how you can get connected to a group!
- EQUIP - 2nd and 4th Sunday nights from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM in youth room. These large group training lessons are focused on equipping student with biblical tools to live out their faith, such as evangelism, apologetics, etc.
- DNOW 2023 - DATES COMING SOON!
For more information, feel free to email Derek at email@example.com.